Yes. As of July 14, all teachers will take attendance. The plan is for teachers in grades 3 through 12 to also keep grades in Skyward.
I am a teacher, and I can't log into Skyward at all.
1. Check with building Skyward staff to make sure your access has been requested at your school.
2. Make sure you're using the correct login information.
a. Username is same as Novell / email (example: RBrison)
b. Password is same as Novell / email (example: changeMe123!)
*Type your password in another file (Notepad, Word, etc.) so that you can see it and make sure it's correct.
*Copy and paste it into the password field on the Skyward login page.
3. Submit a HelpDesk ticket stating clearly what you've tried and at what point the process broke down.
I am a teacher, and I can log into Skyward but can't see my students or classes.
1. Check to make sure you are in Educator Access (teachers who are also parents will have choice between Educator Access and Family Access in the "Jump to Other Systems" dialogue on the right of the Skyward landing page).
2. Check with your school Skyward staff to make sure you have been scheduled for classes.
3. If you have changed buildings, check with Skyward staff to make sure your transfer has been communicated to the IT department.
4. Work with a teacher experienced in Skyward use.
5. Please submit a HelpDesk ticket with specific details about your problem.
I am a principal or support person. What if I can't see or do everything in Skyward that my job requires?
If you are a returning staff member with no new requirements, please submit a HelpDesk ticket.
If you are a returning staff member who needs new rights, please ask your building principal / supervisor to submit a HelpDesk ticket (administrative approval required).
If you are a new support staff member, please ask your building principal / supervisor to submit a HelpDesk ticket (administrative approval required).